Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Littlest Heroes Project

I'm trying my darnedest to keep up with the blog on a daily basis but sometimes, it's just too much. I have great intentions and extremely helpful friends who keep passing along things that would be great to use here, and I thank them SO much for that! But, this week has been crazy at work and at home, so unfortunately, blogging gets bumped way down on the list.

That said, I ran into a great post today on one of my favorite blogs, and it fits in really well with the Thursday Theme of "organizations who do good in the world." I invite you to hop on over to 5 Minutes for Special Needs and read Tammy's post on The Littlest Heroes Project. With a name like "Littlest Heroes," how can you not want to click right over there! Go on now, what are you waiting for?

~*~*~ May you always remember to dance in the rain, and may you have plenty of ladybugs beside you! ~*~*~
.
Blessings,
Kat

1 comment: