Friday, August 29, 2008

Photo Friday: The Sender of the Ladybugs


I was brushing my teeth before bed last night when I remembered... August 28th... Seven years since Heaven welcomed Grandpa through it's gates. My first reaction was to be ashamed, that I hadn't remembered earlier in the day. My second reaction was that "ashamed" was the last reaction Grandpa would want me to have. He'd probably be thrilled that my life goes on, that my family goes on, that I go on. He knows how much I loved him, admired him, respected him, both then and for eternity. Nothing was unsaid between us, there are no regrets.
.
Take a look, that's him on the right. (Cute, isn't he?!?) The ladybug story didn't start with him, but he gave it meaning. He's the reason I feel it, believe it, and try my best to live it. He, my friends, is the sender of the ladybugs. In my heart, I know he's always dancing in the rain, and no one in Heaven or on Earth has more ladybugs beside them.
.
~*~*~ May you always remember to dance in the rain, and may you have plenty of ladybugs beside you! ~*~*~
.
Blessings,
Kat

No comments: